Keeping your data on-line
A data network transfers data from one point to one or more other points.
Colchester Telecom is a premier provider of all data Networks. High bandwidth data traffic is routed through our Partners UK based network.
From small XDSL VPN’s (Broadband Virtual Private Networks), MPLS (Multi Packet Layer Protocol), Ethernet, Internet Access, Leased Line, Point to Point, to WAN’s (Wide Area Networks) and LAN’s (Local Area Networks), we offer a wide choice of networks to suit different requirements.
As an Colchester Telecom customer you will receive:
- High performance, reliable, un-contended connection
- Industry leading account management and support
- 24/7 UK based technical support
- A choice of speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 1Gbps
- A choice of connectivity options – fibre or copper
- Scalable connectivity via Ethernet
- Support and maintenance by a business critical SLA
- Choice of backup options including ADSL, SDSL, and Digital lines
- Fully managed solution including a pre-configured Cisco router
- 24/7 monitoring
- Symmetrical bandwidth
- Choice of access options
- Worldwide coverage
- Easy expandability
- Spoke and any-to-any circuits
- Class of service – prioritise mission critical data
- Point to Point Circuits (ideally suited to organisations requiring exclusive connectivity between geographically distant offices) with an always-on service and an assured level of quality
Which One Is Right For My Business?
Leased Lines offer secure and un-contended access to the internet
MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) is a cost effective, secure and fully manage network service that allows the connection of geographically dispersed sites.
Lots of Jargon we know, but who best to talk to than someone who truly understands your requirements and can offer bespoke and alternative solutions for your business?
To Speak to a Colchester Telecom Data team specialist Call Free on 01206 656001.