|FAULT TYPE||CRITERIA||FAULT CRITERIA|
|Critical Failure||4 Hours||Complete system failure / power failure (excluding 3rd party power cut)|
|Major Failure||8 Hours||All other faults|
|Minor Failure||16 Hours||All operator consoles/primary answering positions; 30% of extensions, 30% of trunk lines/network channels|
All customers making fault reports outside ‘standard’ times will be responded to by the duty engineer via telephone. If possible, an attempt will be made to clear the fault by customer advice or remote access (where available). If the fault cannot be cleared, the engineer will establish whether the fault is ‘critical’ or ‘major’. If so, the engineer will attend site, if not, the call will be dealt with in standard time.
* 4 hour “all calls” contract details are available on request and incur a 50% premium (on Standard only)
Maintenance agreements are invoiced annually in advance. (Maintenance contracts for new systems with an annual value in excess of £1,000.00 per site may be paid monthly by Direct Debit).
Maintenance agreements cover faults occurring due to reasonable wear and tear. They do not cover:
- Damage (such as from fire, flood, lightning or abuse), however, your insurance should cover these.
- Network outage caused by third-party network suppliers
- Network outage due to account arrears or customers reaching their credit limit
- Additional works or moves and changes.
The above are chargeable on the following basis:
£135.00 callout in normal business hours to include attendance plus 45 minutes onsite. Additional time onsite is charged at £55 per 45 minutes.
Callout charge includes up to 1-hour travel, parking and congestion charging as required.
£65.00 telephone/email support in normal business hours to include the first half hour
Evenings & Weekends Multiply the above by 1.75
Recommendations for Remote Maintenance
- ADSL connection and compatible router
- 4 Hour uninterruptible power supply
- Power Surge protection
- IP interface card/modem connected to the phone system
- All costs exclude VAT