All our Options come with one Static IP address as standard. More are available as required for a small additional charge.
A static IP address is a unique number which gives a computer a permanent address on the Internet and is more suited for more advanced Internet usage such as:
- Running a local email server for your inbound or outbound mail
- Running a local web server as well as being able to generate traffic statistics
- Running Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and authentication for secure access to protected web sites
- Using video conferencing services
- Accessing your PC from anywhere with remote desktop software
- Running other services or applications that requires external access such as IP based security cameras
ETS Networks offer a comprehensive range of business broadband solutions to suit all our customer requirements. Powered by a world-class network infrastructure and supported by unrivalled customer service and technical support, Essex Telephone Systems broadband is a fantastic solution for your broadband requirements. To discuss these great products further, call our Sales Team free on 01206 656001.