From small XDSL VPN’s (Broadband Virtual Private Networks), MPLS (Multi-Packet Layer Protocol), Ethernet, Internet Access, Leased Line, Point to Point, to WAN’s (Wide Area Networks) and LAN’s (Local Area Networks), we offer a wide choice of networks to suit different requirements.
- High performance, reliable, un-contended connection
- Industry-leading account management and support
- 24/7 UK based technical support
- A choice of speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 1Gbps
- A choice of connectivity options – fibre or copper
- Scalable connectivity via Ethernet
- Support and maintenance by a business critical SLA
- Choice of backup options including ADSL, SDSL, and Digital lines
- Fully managed solution including a pre-configured Cisco router
- 24/7 monitoring
- Symmetrical bandwidth
- Choice of access options
- Worldwide coverage
- Easy expandability
- Spoke and any-to-any circuits
- Class of service – prioritise mission-critical data
- Point to Point Circuits (ideally suited to organisations requiring exclusive connectivity between geographically distant offices) with an always-on service and an assured level of quality
Leased Lines offer secure and un-contended access to the internet
MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) is a cost-effective, secure and fully managed network service that allows the connection of geographically dispersed sites.
Lots of Jargon we know, but who best to talk to than someone who truly understands your requirements and can offer bespoke and alternative solutions for your business?
To Speak to a ETS team specialist Call Free on 01206 656001.